Tuesday, July 14, 2020

A bear birthday

Hello all,

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
I have another post today for the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge - Bear with Me. Who doesn't need a cute birthday bear greeting?  I coloured the image using a combination of Copics and Tria markers. I like doing the fine details with the old style Tria markers because they have a fine point. I had the ribbon in my scraps, and the paper is from DCWV.
I am also submitting this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge blog #580 - I spy something with a "B". (bear, balloon, box)
Dream Valley Challenges - All occasions
Mojo Monday - sketch 541.
I wish everyone a good day.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet baby card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.