Friday, July 3, 2020

Jungle Friends




Hello all, 


I hope everyone is safe and healthy.  It feels like we are living in a strange jungle ourselves. I am very grateful for our low numbers in BC, and to all those who help with the fight to keep those numbers low. 
This stamp set has been sitting in a drawer for some time, and I just had to use it again.  I think it's so sweet. It is from Autumn Leaves. I used mostly Copics to colour the images. I got a large ink dribble on the tree, so I used the bird to hide it, but it works with the design from the Bugaboo Sketch challenge # 811.






I also used the colour challenge from Bugaboo June challenge.  I would also like to submit this card into the following challenges:

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and keep crafting!

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! We're so happy you joined our Bugaboo Stamps Challenge this week; good luck in the draw.
    Stay Safe!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely kid's card with all the wild animals.
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's colour challenge and Stella Says Sketch for June!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super jungle scene for a great kids card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.