Thursday, October 29, 2020

Bugaboo chocolate fantasy

 


Hello friends, 

How is everyone these days?  I hope you are well and healthy. I have to admit, I haven't been as creative the last little while as work as been very busy, so today is a mental health day for me. I got to enjoy that chocolate fantasy this morning when no alarm was going off. This image is another from Bugaboo digital stamps. I just love her images. I was disappointed when I found out the new printer I bought is not designed for cardstock, so I had some struggles until I figured it out. I am so glad it worked because I don't know what I would do without my bugaboo images. This image came at the perfect time for my co-worker's birthday, as she is as big a chocolate fan as I am. It is so perfect for her. I also used the bugaboo sketch challenge #817

I would also like to add this to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today. 

5 comments:

  1. A fun card and great sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiemnst challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun!! Great layout and pretty papers! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and design! Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card for your chocolate loving co-worker.
    Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.