Friday, March 1, 2019

I'm back


Hi everyone,

I have been away from the blog, but not away from card making and crafting in general.  I have continued to work on lots of things, but I got frustrated with my computer and therefore stopped posting.
I was excited to see this challenge from Bugaboo because I had a little boys birthday coming up and he loves dinosaurs.  I have to say I don't think I have any dinosaur stamps, so I was super relieved to see I had a Bugaboo image that is just perfect, and then a perfect sketch challenge to make it all work. http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/02/stella-says-sketch-challenge-704.html
The paper is from DCWV.
I hope he likes it.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fun and colorful papers and a card design fit for a young boy. It's really sweet. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.