Thursday, January 18, 2024

A Valentine's challenge 2024

Handmade by Tanya R.

 Hello everyone, 

It's been another snowy day here on the West coast, so I took some time to enjoy working in my craft room.  I just completed a difficult year-end at work, so making a card clears my head and brings me joy. I decided to follow the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #619, and then saw the color challenge from The Color Throwdown challenge #776. My third challenge is from Tic Tac Toe challenge blog # 239 with the top row across: Heart, embellishment, and Pink.






Thanks for stopping by. I know I haven't posted on here for quite awhile because I have been using my Instagram (t.made.gallery) as well to post.  

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Valentine card! So glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Valentine card. You combined the challenges wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.