Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday boys

I finally have a moment to catch up on some posts. I have been noticing a pattern of posting about once a month (I wish it was more). These pics are actually from April birthdays that all fall within a week of each other.

I made this card for my husband's birthday. I used DCWV papers and die-cuts for the hearts and "happy birthday".

This one was made for my father. The tree is an embossing folder from crafts too. I used chalks to color it and heat embossed the "hello" with burgundy powder.



I made this card for my brother's birthday. The bee stamps used are from Local King rubber stamps. I stamped "happy" twice and then cut out the yellow stripes.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.