Saturday, August 5, 2017

A whole year has gone by...




I can't believe a whole year has gone by since I last posted.  This is going to be a quick post, as I am still working on more cards today.  Last summer I got a lot of requests for diaper gift cakes.  The above pictures are just a few of the ones I did.  I have still been working on cards, but my computer crashed and I had to buy a new one.  I have to say I am not of fan of this new computer and of course had to reload a ton of things, etc.  I am sure a few of you know the pain of a new computer and if you are not tech savvy, it's a bit overwhelming.  I have been staying off my computer a lot since the change, and resorting to using my phone for a lot of things.  I hope to post more soon, and show more of my cards from the last year.  Cheers to all and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.