Sunday, October 4, 2015

Silver Anniversary 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am back with a silver anniversary card.  It's hard to see in the pictures, but the "love" heart is silver foil paper from a set of cards that were on special at Michaels.  I used an embossing folder from Taylored Expressions called sheet music on the pink cardstock.  The music paper is from Authentique the Irresistible Collection.  I cut the hearts using a Sizzix die and hand cut the love heart. The silver anniversary piece is Vellum,but I'm afraid I don't remember from where.  This is only my second anniversary card, and my first one I found on Google when I was trying to get ideas for this one.  I am hoping to make a similar one to this with the pieces that didn't quite work on this one.  It would be nice to have one in my pre-made stash, but with Christmas time fast approaching that may have to wait.
The challenges I am joining are the following:

Dream Valley Challenges - recipe.  My recipe is patterned paper, pink, and faux stitching.
Papertake Weekly Challenges - technique.  Embossing folder.
Sweet Stamps - anything goes.
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes.

Congratulations to our friends on their 25th.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.