Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello friends,

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post.  I have to admit that I have not been crafting as much this year, but I am into my busy birthday season now, so I should have some more work soon.
This card was made for a tween boy, but clearly could be for anyone.  The top right circle is completely glitter, and you may notice a bit of black got into the white circle (boo).  For the other circle I used white card stock in the center.  That wasn't the plan, but sometimes you have to make alterations. :s  It's hard to see with this picture, but the "Happy Birthday" stamp is also colored with a glitter pen at the top making it two tone.
I am planning to try this again with other shapes, using my Spellbinders dies, and I hope with practice I can make it a cleaner look.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.