Sunday, July 21, 2013

On vacation



Hello everyone,

It's been longer than I hoped before posting again.  I have been working a little more this summer, so I hope to post more cards soon. Although not tropical, I thought this was a good reminder of our Alaskan cruise earlier this year.  It's also a new stamp that I had been anxious to play with.  The stamp is from Stampscapes and is very long, so I just chose one end of it.  The paper is also new to me and from DCWV.
I am entering this into just a few challenges:

Scrap-Creations:  Vacation
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards:  Life's a beach
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges:  Inspiration picture
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Beach/Nautical

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a calming, relaxing card, and I love the pop of color in the corner with the diamonds! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is lovely, what a fabulous stamp.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.