Saturday, January 14, 2012

Here's to 2012!


I know it's been awhile since my last post. Blogger has completely changed!  Last year was particularly busy for me and part of the reason was my trip to Disneyland just before Christmas.  Going to Disneyland during the Christmas holidays has always been a dream of mine, and it did not dissapoint.  I wish I could do it every year!  I wasn't able to make a lot of cards for Christmas because the trip was a little last minute and I admit, I procrastinated too long.  When I returned home, work was crazy busy and I have had no time to do any crafting since then.  I am hoping 2012 will bring more time and organization.  I would definitely like to do more challenges this year, including the Christmas card challenges, so I don't fall into the same problem as 2011.  I, unfortunately still have a lot of work and cleaning to do before I get to craft again, but I hope to join in again soon.  Thanks for visiting, and I hope everyone has a fantastic 2012!
Hugs, Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Disneyland is such a great place for the entertainment and enjoyment.I read this blog and it really enjoyable.

    gift ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.