Saturday, July 9, 2011

My last diaper cake sold!

Hi everyone,
I was inspired to post this because another crafter, Callie, shared her creation. She did a wonderful job with hers.  I just recently sold this one to a co-worker for his second child.  This is the last completed one I had in stock.  Everyone I have made these for recently have had boys, so I was glad someone finally had a girl.  I have to give my sister-in-law credit for taking this fantastic picture of it.  Thanks Jo!  I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I am hoping to post some card creations again soon.  Thanks for popping by!
Tanya R.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The soft pink and green are just wonderful, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya! Thanks for the kind words and for the link up :) To wrap the receiving blanket I just folded it so it was like 4 inches wider than the height of the diapers. Then I tucked I just kind of laid it on the bottom layer. Put the middle layer of diapers on it and then pulled the blanket up and around the layer. I used just some plain sewing pins in the back where the seams met to hold the blanket in it's spot. Hope that helps!
    Love your ribbons wrapped around your layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.