Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More butterflies...


Hi everyone,
I was busy on the weekend trying to get a bit ahead of the game, but I am finding I am already behind again.  But what can you do when it's playoff time and your home team is playing.  It looks like it's going to be a long night.  I had made this butterfly a long time ago and then had never done anything with it, so it was handy when I have so many cards to make right now.  Of course, I have used my favorite go to paper DCWV.  The sketch is from Cute Card Thursday.  I am also submitting this into Flutterby Wednesday challenge # 157, allsorts challenge blog week 105 "things with wings", the Creative Card Crew "for a diva", and Truly Scrumptious "Summer sparkle"  Wow, Canucks just scored with 19 seconds left to go in the third period.  whoo hoo!  Have a nice night everyone, and thanks for stopping by.  Vancouver Canucks Win!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love the sparkle
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious Challenge. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful and glittery! Just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.