Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flutterby Wednesday Challenge #144


Hi everyone,
Here is my submission for the flutterby wednesday challenge. I missed last weeks challenge, so I was happy to have a second chance of an open challenge. I was just in the United States and found another great butterfly punch to use on this card. The netting I got from a holiday plant basket, which just goes to show that you can find design elements anywhere. The pink flowers are a die cut from Sizzix and the DP is AC Patterned Paper from the everyday collection. I have another busy week at work ahead of me, so I may not have alot of time in my craft room. I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! That's so neat about the netting coming from the holiday plant! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading them all and value your input.